Wednesday, December 3, 2008

God's Romance

I received flowers from God tonight on my doorstep! how exciting :oD
To:Liz
From: God
Luv ya
I must also include that there were snap dragons in the flowers, which God knows are my favorite :oD. My roomates didn't know this, so I'll share it here too, but if you pinch the base of a snap dragon flower, the 'mouth' of the petals with open! at which I must audibly 'rarh'! to narrate this flowers' awesomeness!
(left, pink snap dragon)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Yeh, I like snap dragons too. It creeps me out when they pop open though because it feels weird in your fingers.

erica said...

I love you.

I blogged tonight.
It's an unfinished and cloudy thought, but I decided to write it out on here anyway just to get the idea out there and I'll write more about it later. I wanted to tell you this since we were just talking about my 'lack of blogging' tonight.

loves you. :-)