Tuesday, March 10, 2009
new age lingo
I just looked at a calendar and realized I have another month to go on my facebook fast. Which is sad that I'm even missing it.
A thought occurred to me today while in the shower: only in today's computer lingo is friend a verb. "Would you like to friend this person?" "Yeah, I friend-ed him on facebook." When I make friends with someone in person I don't use this grammar... silly. But I guess to 'make friends' with someone might sound as funny as 'making nice'...
Back to the shower. I'm really excited to see how God will provide for the KC group in practical provisions of a shower and the skilled labor to install it. Lord, I will see this as your confirmation that the Rising Star Church is where the group's supposed to be :). Though I am still unsure of God's immediate leading toward the Murder Factory neighborhood, I want so badly to be there, even right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment